"Can you imagine a woman that knows her worth,
honours her body and walks in her power and truth.
a woman that stands for true sisterhood,
and loves without conditions
A woman so strongly rooted in the rhythms of nature,
that she embodies all things real and sacred.
That woman is you. "
"Nourish Your Soul, Nurture Your Dreams: Experience 'Watered' - The Premier Women's Retreat!"
Imagine a beautiful beachside retreat, you wake up to a soulful sunrise followed by movement meditation and walking meditations on the beach. Gorgeous plates of nourishing food as you gaze out at sea. Spend your mornings in creative and exciting activities. Spend your afternoons in connection with nature and connection with other women while playing games and sharing insights. And evenings attending drum circles on the beach, and end the day with sessions of singing bowls, gratitude practices and dancing in the moonlight.
If you have always wanted to go to a girl's trip to Goa but couldn’t because
- It never worked out.
- Your friends were not interested.
- It was too much hassle to plan
- And you worried about safety in a solo or an all girls trip
If you always wanted to go on a self-care retreat, but did not because
- Most were just Yoga retreats and you wanted something more fun and inclusive
- You are scared of spiritual retreats being religious. you want to connect to your soul yes, but not to any particular God or guru.
- You don’t want a boring or strict silent vipassana retreat, where everyone goes to sleep at 8 and there is no talking, or laughing allowed.
- You wanted new experiences, but also, want it to be safe.
The Watered Retreat in Goa is just the place for you.
The goa holiday your soul needs, and the self-care that you mind and body need.
An all-women’s retreat in Goa, where everything is taken care of. You don’t have to plan the meals, book the rooms, figure out your daily schedule because we have planned everything. And beautifully curated self-care practices that help you feel nurtured, nourished and rejuvenated like never before. We have 30 hours of exciting sessions based on guided practices on Art therapy, dance therapy, music therapy, and dynamic meditations. 4 day/3 nights of absolute bliss and bonding.
What can you look forward to at the retreat?
- Stay at a beautiful nature retreat in Ashwem for 4 days, 3 nights.
- Spend 30 hours in soul-led sessions based on art, music, and movement.
- Nurture your body with movement and dance meditations, deep tissue self- massage practices, learn about biohacking, experience cold plunges, and hypnobreathwork .
- Nurture your mind with journaling practices, art therapy, body painting, sacred sharing circles with other women, and new experiences like full moon rituals and wild woman initiations.
- Nourish your soul with cacao ceremonies, drum circles, and singing bowl sessions, sunset soul sessions on the beach, and sand therapy.
What else can you expect ?
A goodie bag filled with gifts worth 7000 !
- Journals and colour pens and scrapbook items , so that you can collect all the amazing insights, thoughts, and revelations from each of the sessions. (also, create a memory journal for each day)
- Canvas and art supplies, and art books to create masterpieces you can take back home, connect with your inner child like wonder, and use art as therapy. (don’t worry you do not need to be an artist, we will guide you every step )
- Crystals and some fengshui elements which you can charge and take home all the amazing feel-good vibes from the retreat into your life after the retreat. ( don’t worry if you have no idea about energy crystals or fengshui, we will have a session to show you how you can get the best of the magic in simple steps)
- And a whole lot of surprise gifts in the swag bag , we women love surprises, love gifts, and we deserve to be treated in such.
- Also, the first 10 women to register to get a Yoga mat for free !
Wait there is more !
A pre-retreat online preparation 3 days before the retreat to get you in the right mood, and help you get the most from the retreat. You get to connect with retreat goers even before arriving, and co-ordinate your travel together. you make friends even before you arrive.And a 3 day post retreat period to help you transition back to the real world and keep the flame alive. All this to help create the MOST IMMERSIVE experience for you. So, that you are your most rested, rejuvenated, blooming self.
Are you ready to get Watered ?
Dates: 28 September (2 pm check in) Thursday to 1 October Sunday (12 pm checkout), 2023
Venue: The Leela Cottages, Ashwem, Goa
Early Bird price till 20 August 2023
( Includes twin sharing room, all meals, all sessions, materials and goodie bag)
Early Bird price for single room option till 20 August 2023
( Includes single room, all meals, all sessions, materials and goodie bag)
For Goan residents , Or non stay option
Day Goddess plan
( Includes sessions from 9:30 am to 7 pm , and lunch, plus goodie bag and materials for relevant sessions)
( Excludes stay, morning 7-9:30 am sessions and breakfast, dinner and sessions from 7-10 pm )
Registrations after 20 August, 2023 till 17 September 2023
( includes Stay, all meals, all sessions, materials) goodie bags are subject to availability if you register late.
Rs 40,000 for twin sharing rooms
Rs 50,000 for single room
What is NOT included : Travel from and to the retreat center. The retreat centre is in North Goa, so tak a flight in to MOPA airport. Or a train into Thivim railway station. Or an Overnight bus into Mapusa bus stand. And then you would need a taxi to get you to the retreat centre. We will ofcourse help you to connect with other participants coming from your cities, so that you can travel together or share a cab.
At the end of the retreat you will:
- Feel relaxed and rejuvenated from a soulful holiday in Goa.
- More in tune with your body, increased flow, freedom and flexibility in your movements.
- More in touch with what you want from life, in touch with your inner voice
- Take back amazing art creations you would make at the retreat
- Take back new ways to create the retreat life back in your home with the memories, and gifts from the goodie bag.
- Take back a lifetime of memories and a group of new friends.
Some frequently asked questions
F.A.Q. : I don’t know anything about the self care practices you mentioned above, I am not very flexible, and I am definitely not an artist, is this retreat still suitable for me?
Yes, Queen! You don’t need any prior knowledge about body flow movements, or art therapy, or breathing exercises. You just need your excitement and curiosity, and let the facilitators guide you.Yes, your mind, body and soul will be stretched with new imagination and experiences, but that is the entire point of a soul retreat, right? The retreat will help you become a lifelong learner.
F.A.Q.: I am already an advanced practitioner of Yoga, Chakras, sound healing, quantum healing, all of it, will this retreat be of any use to me?
Yes, Queen! Sometimes as practitioners, we often forget the potency of our own medicine. You deserve to be the receiver since you give so much of yourself. You deserve to go deeper into your dream states through the sound healing singing bowls sessions, lose yourself in drum circles, and delve deeper into your shadows and inner child through art therapy sessions. Let someone else guide you into the depths of your soul, and the safety of a group of a facilitator, will help you step up your own healing, and help you dive deeper than you dared to do alone. The retreat will help you go deeper, to rise higher.
F.A.Q : Can I come with my family?
No, it is preferred that you come alone, to really immerse yourself in the sessions, and in the sacred sisterhood of spending time with other women. The more you are willing to leave your real world behind and immerse yourself in the retreat world, the more watered you will feel. But, if you want to come with your family, I would suggest taking the Day Goddess package. That will allow you the best of both worlds.
F.A.Q.: What is the food scene going to be like, I am a foodie?
Well you are in luck. Not only is the food going to be nourishing and healthy, but as a foodie myself it is going to be from some of the famous places in Goa. As a food and travel blogger, I know some of the most exciting food and bakeries of Goa, and I plan to bring them to the retreat. We will also have some amazing Insta worthy food, like the sunshine smoothie bowls. We will also be supporting local home chefs of Goa, and yes, you will get to take back Goan delicacies home aswell. There will be no alcohol as part of the package, there will be chicken and fish at some meals during the retreat. But, that is not to say, that you cannot order a colourful cocktail for yourself as a sundowner, at your own cost. This is not the type of retreat which looks down upon non-veg food and alcohol, we honour all experiences, we celeberate the goodness in nature and ourselves.
F.A.Q. : What do we wear at the retreat ?
Well, girl, it’s a Women’s retreat, of course we have theme nights, every night. So carry a white dress for one night, an animal print or jungle theme outfit for another night, carry something sparkly and party wear, also carry a pink outfit. Needless to say, carry some easy-to-move-in for the morning movement classes. If you are someone who does not like to dress up, that’s fine too. Come as you are.
F.A.Q.: What about women of other nationalities ?
Yes, queen! You are more than welcome. We even have international facilitators, and mentors ar the retreat.If you have a payment issue, you can email us on email@example.com . The price is the same for you , no changes, except if there are any handling charges, that’s it. You can do a bank transfer or Gpay whichever is convenient for you. Goa is extremely popular with people of all nationalities, because if it’s universal appeal of sun, sand and sunny hospitality. And ashwem, where we are having the retreat is one of the most popular foreigner friendly beaches in Goa.
I hope this answers most of your questions, But if you have any more doubts and queries :
Call : +919823779816
For Payment options
You have Gpay / paytm to +91 9823779816 or a bank transfer, for details you can message +91 9823779816
Here is a short recap of all the important details
Watered is a premier 4 D/ 3 N self-care retreat for women at a beach side retreat centre in Ashwem Goa for your most nurtured and nourished self. Retreat activities from 7 am to 10 pm each day, which include sessions for the body, mind and soul. Connect with yourself in personal reclamation and with other women in Sacred sisterhood circles. Leave your worries at home, come get watered as you gaze at the waves of the Arabian sea, broaden your horizons like the never ending blue landscape and bask in the afterglow of honouring yourself as you participate in our sunset soul sessions.
Come Get Watered !
Call 9823779816 for a clarity call and payment options.